i havent done comics in a while which is silly since im a comic artist
*caresses my fat rolls lovingly*
I will cherish my thunder thighs and chubby tummy.
I will love my arm fat and the bit of fluff by my armpits.
I will accept and embrace my booty (because booty)
I will always love my body because it always loves me back.
I love myself. That is not vanity, friends, that is acceptance and self love.
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
48-HOUR SALE: The biggest discount ever at Wicked Clothes!
Just because you’re so wonderful, use coupon code ‘SUMMER’ to get 30% OFF your entire order! It doesn’t stack with any other coupons or free shipping, but it is the largest discount we’ve ever offered.
do you ever catch yourself thinking of something so weird and fucked up that you have to stop mid-thought and your face is
being nice to people is cool
I find it comical when women think I care about
If one titty is slightly bigger than the other
Bumps or discoloration
If I have you naked in front of me and I am naked too, the only thing on my mind is where am I putting my mouth first